SIM Cards Issued On Single Aadhaar
Several times many people have asked this question as help. How many SIM Cards are issued on my Aadhaar to date? Well, your problem will be solved today, don’t worry about visiting a care centre or visiting any government organization. We have a method with which you can check this in the comfort of your home.
An advanced portal launched by The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) will help you with this task. On this portal, anyone can easily check how many sim cards have been issued against a single Aadhaar Card. On this portal, this service is called Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection (TAFCOP). This facility provides an advantage to the aadhaar cardholders to know which phone numbers are linked to their IDs, even without their knowledge.
When the service was launched Paytm Founder Vijay Shekhar Sharma appreciated the government’s efforts on Twitter by saying, “Very useful service launched by DoT. Type in your mobile number and you will know the mobile numbers of all the SIM cards purchased with your Aadhaar.”
Also read:Check Your PF Balance Via SMS, Missed Call And Online
Follow These Simple Steps To Know Total Number of Sim Card Issued Against Your Aadhaar:
- Visit the official of tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.
- Enter your registered mobile number and click on the option ‘Request OTP’.
- After entering the OTP the next page will show you all the registered numbers against your Aadhaar card.
- You will see checkboxes besides your mobile numbers.
- If you don’t want any number out of them or you don’t know who is using this number, then click on the checkbox that says, ‘Report’.
- If you want to retain the use of your numbers and don’t have any problem with them all then any action is not required.