UPI Transactions Without Internet: Service providers such as Google Pay, PhonePe, and NPCI’s BHIM enable users to make and receive payments without using the internet. Thankfully, there is a workaround that enables you to do a UPI transaction without using the internet.
For millions of people in India, the United Payments Interface (UPI) has made life simpler. It enables money to be transferred instantly from one bank account to another using a mobile application. Users may make and receive payments with ease using services like Google Pay, PhonePe, and NPCI’s BHIM. All of this necessitates the availability of a reliable internet connection.
However, there may be times when a user does not have internet connectivity. A user’s ability to make online payments may be hampered as a result. Thankfully, there is a workaround that enables you to do a UPI transaction without using the internet. This is compatible with both smartphones and basic phones.
Eligibility to Make UPI Payments Without Having to Use the Internet
UPI registration is required for the mobile number. The bank account and mobile phone number should be connected.
Every such payment is subject to a cost of Rs 0.50.
A Step-by-Step Guide to Making UPI Payments Without Using the Internet
- Call the registered mobile number by Dial *99# on the phone.
- Many choices will be available to you, such as Balance Check, Profile, and so on. Choose ‘Select Money’ from the drop-down option. To send a message, press 1 and then hit the ‘Send’ button.
- Now pick an option from the menu based on the information you have. ‘Mobile Number,’ ‘UPI ID,’ and ‘IFSC/ A/C No.’ are among the possibilities available.
- Select the option you wish to utilise and respond with the number that corresponds to it. Enter ‘1’ for a mobile number and press ‘Send’; for an account number, enter ‘5’ and hit ‘Send’.
- Now, depending on the option you choose before, input the cellphone number or the account number.
- Tap ‘Send’ after entering your UPI ID.
- You will now get a text message confirming the transaction’s success.