Are you an iPhone user? If yes, we have come up with five reasons why you can switch to android. Switching is not an easy decision but in case you made up your mind, get ahead with this article.
Why Choose Android?
Selecting between the two operating systems, iOS and Android is not an easy decision to make. Every smartphone user has their preferences. An iPhone offers different features but requires a budget of at least Rs.40,000-50,000 to get the latest versions. On the other hand, android phones are available at much lesser prices.
What’s In The Google Blog Post?
As per a recent blog post, Google is rolling out a feature through which users can transfer their data from iPhone to Android without a glitch.”Once you’ve got your new Android phone, follow our easy setup instructions to go through the data transfer process. You’ll be prompted to connect your old iPhone with your new Android phone either with your iPhone cable or wirelessly via the new Switch to Android app. The instructions will walk you through how to easily transfer your data like your contacts, calendars, and photos over to your new phone.”, read the blog post.
Also read,Now Use Gmail Without Internet, But How?
Five Reasons For Switching To Android
- Express yourself in new ways: With the Google messages app, Gboard, and emoji mashup stickers, one can send and receive text messages and interact with friends and family… Group chats, high-quality photos, video sharing read receipts, and emoji reactions are available for android users.
- Video Chat With Friends and Family: If your loved ones have a google account, you can get in touch with them through video calls… Or if you prefer FaceTime, you can still use that in the latest version of Chrome. Or with apps like WhatsApp in Google Play, you can chat with whomever you like for free around the globe. It has so many options, that it’s easy to stay connected with those that matter to you the most.
- Work on Multiple devices: Users can choose from a wide variety of Chromebooks, Wear OS smartwatches, Google TV devices, and Fast Pair supported headphones, like Pixel Buds, that work better together with your phone. In fact, some of your Apple products will still work with your Android device, like AirPods, says a google blog post.
- Better Approach Towards Privacy: Android helps defeat bad apps, malware, phishing, and spam, and helps keep you one step ahead of threats. Messages, for example, help protect people against 1.5 billion spam messages per month. Android also provides timely recommendations, like prompting you to select your location-sharing preferences when opening an app to help you make the best decisions for your privacy.
- Customization of Home screen with Widgets: As per Google Blog post, Widgets are helpful additions to any Home screen, putting the information that’s most important to you right at your fingertips. There will soon be 35 Google widgets available on Android, so whether you want to have easy access to Google Maps’ real-time traffic predictions.