For reasons we believe you would have the best knowledge of, if you want to check when or where was the last time your Aadhaar card details were used, then now, there is a way to do that. A person can now have the access to the Authentication history of their Aadhaar from UIDAI’s website by simply using his/her Aadhaar Number/VID and following the directions on the website.
The service allows the cardholder access to details of all authentication records performed by any Authentication User Agency (AUA) or by him/her in the last 6 months. However, a maximum of 50 records can be viewed at one point in time.
Anyone who has the access to the Aadhaar Authentication history can help themselves with information like:
- Auth Modality.
- Date & Time of Authentication.
- UIDAI Response code.
- AUA Name
- AUA Transaction ID (With Code)
- Authentication Response (Success/Failure)
- UIDAI Error code
Now, here is the process that will allow you to check your ‘Aadhaar Authentication history’
- Go to the official UIDAI website i.e. uidai.gov.in
- Next, click on the ‘My Aadhaar’ option
- Check for Aadhaar services in the My Aadhaar dropdown menu. There you will find the option ‘Aadhaar Authentication History’. Select it.
- Now you need to enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number and security code
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter that OTP
- A new Window with open flashing two options: ‘Authentication Type’ and ‘data range’
- Get all the information related to the use of Aadhaar by submitting it