Every year, Google publishes a list of the year’s most popular searches in several categories.
‘How to register for Covid vaccination’ was the most popular subject.
Google’s annual report for 2021 has been out, and the findings are as amusing as one could imagine. Topics connected to coronavirus (Covid-19) and how to register for the vaccination in India dominated searches this year.
The list also includes cryptocurrency-related topics such as ‘How to Buy Dogecoin in India’ and ‘How to Invest in Bitcoin.’
‘How to register for Covid vaccination’ was the most popular subject. This might be because India has begun its vaccine campaign against the viral illness. ‘How to download a vaccination certificate’ was the second most googled subject.
Users in India, on the other hand, were particularly interested in learning how to manufacture oxygen at home. ‘How to connect PAN with Aadhaar,’ for example, piqued people’s interest.
Here are India’s Top 10 ‘How To’ Trends For 2021:
- How can I sign up for the Covid vaccine?
- How can I get a copy of my immunization certificate?
- How can I boost my oxygen intake?
- How can I connect my PAN to my AADHAAR?
- How to Make Your Own Oxygen
- Where can I get dogecoin in India?
- Banana Bread Instructions
- How to verify the status of an IPO allotment
- How to invest in bitcoin
- What is the formula for calculating percentages of marks?
Every year, Google publishes a list of the year’s most popular searches in several categories. The list reveals what Indians were looking for the most during the year in terms of news, sports, entertainment, and other topics.