It seems like COVID-19 is no longer a problem now. However, you should have your COVID vaccination certificate downloaded either in physical or digital form, anyway. There are many benefits of having your vaccination certificate with you at all times, especially if you are travelling abroad. So, this blog will guide you on how to download a COVID vaccination certificate with an Aadhaar number.
Why Is Having COVID Certificate Essential?
There are three major benefits of having a COVID Certificate with you:
- It serves as a confirmation that you have been vaccinated.
- Allows to travel abroad without obstructions.
- Treated as a Government validated document that you cannot promote viral transmission.
Downloading COVID Vaccination Certificate With Aadhaar
Follow this process to download a vaccination certificate with Aadhaar:
- You can download and install the apps of these portals CoWIN, DigiLocker, Umang, or Aarogya Setu app, managed by the Government to download your vaccination certificate.
Here are the Steps to Download Your COVID Certificate Using the COWIN Website:
- First, visit the official website.
- Now enter your mobile number to log in to register with the portal.
- Keep your Aadhaar details at your side to enter.
- Now, start the verification process for which the OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Once logged in you can see every detail of your first and second COVID dose.
- Find the Certificate Tab option and tap it.
- Lastly, click on the download option to download your certificate.
How to Download Your COVID Certificate Using Arogya Setu App?
- First download and install the Arogya Setu app from trusted sources like Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Now go to the COWIN tab and click on ‘Register Now’.
- Next, enter your registered mobile number and verify it with OTP verification.
- Then click on the ‘Download Covid Certificate’ option to get it.
Download COVID Certificate Through Umang App:
- First download and install the Umang app from trusted sources, like the play store.
- After your login, you can click on the Co-Win option present in the ‘All Service’ section.
- Now click on the ‘Download Vaccination Certificate’ option.
- Next, you must register or log in with your registered mobile number.
- Complete the OTP process.
- Confirm the details.
- Finally, click on the ‘Download PDF Copy’ option.