Have you got a new ATM Card for which you have to generate a PIN or have an existing card for which you have forgotten the PIN number? If yes then don’t worry we will help you to generate or change or reset your SBI ATM PIN number through internet banking, SMS service, or customer care services.
But before processing any further you should know that the major banks warn or suggest the card holders not share their confidential information with anyone. This includes card number, PIN, CVV, etc. Furthermore, customers should always remember to change their ATM PINs once in a while to prevent fraud. So, SBI customers have three options to change their ATM PIN- through internet banking, by visiting ATM Machine points, or through customer care.
Here are three Different Methods to Generate or Change or Reset Your SBI ATM PIN:
Via Internet Banking:
- First, visit the official website to generate or change your SBI ATM PIN.
- Click on the ‘personal account’ login option.
- Choose the ‘e-service’ option.
- On the next page, on the left-hand side, there will be an option called ‘ATM card services‘, select it.
- Now, you will see three options to select from, which are- ‘Block your ATM card, Activate New ATM card’, ‘Generate new ATM PIN’, or ‘generate new ATM PIN’. so, you should choose the last one- ‘generate new ATM PIN.
- Next, select ‘get authorization PIN’.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- View and enter the OTP and click on Submit.
- At this point, if you are an owner of multiple SBI accounts then choose the one for which you want to change the PIN.
- After selection, click ‘Continue’.
- On the next page, select the card of which the PIN you want to change.
- Now enter the first two digits of your new PIN and the last two digits will be sent by SBI itself via SMS.
- Once you have all four digits just submit them.
Also read:Pay ₹5,000 Fine If You Miss ITR 2023 Deadline
At ATM Point:
- Visit the nearest ATM point and swipe your SBI card.
- Now choose the change PIN option.
- Enter your registered mobile number.
- Click on submit.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter the code and submit.
- Now you can enter your new PIN and that too for two times to confirm.
- Once entered click on submit.