The State Bank of India allows you to download bank statements with various methods, including Internet banking, mobile banking and a dedicated app named SBI Yono. Customers can login to any of these platforms to download a statement as per the convenience. They can do this by selecting a particular date range and type of file they want including PDF, Excel, etc.
How to Get SBI Bank Statement With SBI Yono?
To get an SBI bank statement with SBI Yono, you will just have to login to the application, select a date range or financial year to download the statement. The SBI mobile banking via Yono offers a direct option of 3, 6, or 12 months, or a customised time period for downloading statements.
Follow these Steps to Get SBI Bank Statement Using SBI Yono:
- First launch the SBI Yono app on your smartphone.
- Login to your account.
- Choose the account number for which you want to see the account number.
- Next screen will ask you to choose the specific date range.
- After that you can either download your statement in formats like PDF, CSV, Excel, etc, or you can view it online.
Follow These Steps to Get SBI Bank Statement Using Internet Banking:
- First access to any browser, visit the official SBI banking website.
- Next, click on ‘My Accounts’ and then select Account Statement.
- On the next page, you will see the Account Statement setup.
- Now, you must choose the account number and date range for which you want to download the account statement or view it.
- “Select the View option if you wish to view the account statement online. You need to select the number of records displayed on each page of the statement. The options are 25, 50, 75, 100, and ALL. The default is ALL.”
- Customers can even print the statement as they like.
What is an Account Statement?
An Account statement is a structured summary of your bank account carrying all the financial transactions, displaying an accurate in and outflow of the money. Also, the invoices sent and payments received, including the expenses, are the significant components recorded in this document.
Many recorded invoices make an account statement super complex, resulting in errors. For this purpose, you can leverage the power of Zintego, an invoice template provider that makes things a lot faster and more accessible from the account point of view.