NPS, National Pension System is a great way to manage your finances and secure your life after retirement. You will be glad to know that The Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) has now allowed people of Indian origin to open their NPS accounts using DigiLocker platform.
The cherry of the cake is that now you can open an NPS account with the help of your licence. Read this article till the end to learn the complete process.
How to Open an NPS Account with your Licence?
Here is the complete process to open NPS account with the help your licence through DigiLocker:
- Visit the official website of National Pension System Trust.
- Click on the ‘National Pension System’ button.
- Click on the ‘Registration’ option on the screen.
- Select the ‘Document with DigiLocker’ option under the ‘Register With’ title.
- Select the ‘Driving Licence’ from the given options & ‘Continue’.
- Accept the message saying ‘You will now be redirected to the DigiLocker website.’
- Log into DigiLocker using your correct credentials.
- Grant the required permissions to Central Record Keeping Agencies (CRKAs) to share your documents.
- Give NPS access to your DigiLockers and the documents in it.
- Your details will automatically appear on the screen.
- Fill the required fields with the requested information.
- Once you fill the form, make the necessary payment.
- Your NPS account will be successfully created.
In this article, we learnt that NPS is now offering us the chance to open our NPS account with the help of our Driving License. In addition to this information, I have also shared the process you would be required to follow in order to do the same.
Please share this article with people who need to add into their money management system.