The HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023 Notification from the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) invites qualified applicants to fill 4476 Post Graduate Teacher openings. On June 28, 2023, interested applicants may apply online for the HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023 on the organization’s website.
Overview Of HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Organization||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)|
|Advt No.||HPSC PGT Vacancy 2023|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 47600- 151100/-|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023|
Important Dates Of HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023
|HPSC PGT Notification Date||24 June 2023|
|HPSC PGT Apply Start||28 June 2023|
|HPSC PGT Last Date to Apply||18 July 2023|
|HPSC PGT Screening Test||9-10 Sep 2023|
|HPSC PGT Mains Exam||Nov. 2023|
Vacancies For HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||ROH Vacancy||Mewat Vacancy|
|PGT Computer Science||1633||78|
|PGT Fine Arts||580||17|
|PGT Physical Education||680||45|
|PGT Political Science||240||47|
|PGT Home Science||1|
Selection Procedure For HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023
Screening tests will be used in the selection process. There are 100 MCQs in all. The exam lasts for two hours, and all questions receive the same amount of points. Candidates who answer more than 10% of the questions without darkening any of the five circles will be eliminated. For each incorrect response, one-fourth of a mark will be subtracted.
Eligibility Requirements For HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023
Candidates who are interested in applying for the positions can review the educational requirements in the Detailed Notification for each topic that is accessible on the official website. The age restriction should be 18 to 42 years old.
Application Fees For HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023
The application cost is 1000 for general-category male applicants, 250 for all female candidates, and 250 for general-category male candidates who fall under the SC, BC-A, ESM, or EWS categories.
Steps to Apply for HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023
- Go to the HPSC website or use the link above to apply immediately.
- On the webpage, look for the “HPSC PGT Apply Online” link that may be found below and to the right.
- Your screen will display a new page with a registration form.
- Complete the application form accurately by entering all the information requested.
- Upload the required papers as outlined in Step V of the registration process.
- Pay the non-refundable online application cost, if necessary.
- Before the deadline, submit the completed application form online.
- Take a hard copy of the application fee for your future records.