The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection or IBPS invites interested and eligible candidates to apply for the IBPS PO 2023 recruitment drive for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainee posts. The eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment drive through an online process.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2023 Details
- “The deadline for submitting the online application form is August 21.”
- “The Call letters for the preliminary examination will be released in September 2023.”
- “The preliminary online test for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for the position of Probationary Officers/Management Trainees will take place in September/October 2023.”
- “The result will be announced in October 2023.”
- “The Main exam will be held in November 2023.”
- “This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 3049 vacancies of PO/MT.”
- “The candidate’s age should be between 20 to 30 years.”
- “The applictaion fee is ₹175 for SC/ST/PwBD candidates. For all other candidates, the applictaion fee is ₹850.”
- “A graduation degree in any discipline from a university approved by the Indian government, or any equivalent qualification recoginized by the Central Government. The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.”
Read the official notification here.