Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) is inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for IDBI recruitment 2023 to join them as assistant managers or SOs. The eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment drive through an online process via the official website.
IDBI Recruitment 2023 Details
- This recruitment drive will fulfill the 600 Assistant Manager and 114 Specialist Cadre Officer vacant posts.
Educational Qualification Required & Eligibility
- “For Assistant Manager posts, the minimum education qualification is graduation from a recognized university. They also need to have two years of experience in the banking financial service and insurance sector.”
- “For SO posts, there are various vacancies and the eligibility criteria for each post are different. Candidates are advised to check the notification for more information.”
Also read:EIL recruitment 2023: Vacancies for 42 Management Trainees
- “Age of candidates should be 21-30 years as on January 1, 2023. Exemption in the upper age limit is applicable for reserved category candidates.”
- “Online test for this recruitment drive is tentatively scheduled for April 2023.”
Here’s the direct link to apply.