Indian Institute of Technology is inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for the IIT Delhi recruitment drive 2023 to join the organization for non-teaching staff. The eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment drive through an online process after visiting the official website.
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2023 Details
- “Eligible candidates can submit their forms up to May 12 on the recruitment portal of the institute.”
- Technical Assistant: 30
- Junior Technical Officer: 18
- Technical Officer: 14
- Junior Superintendent (Hospitality): 3
- Medical Officer (Psychiatry): 1
- “Candidates should read carefully the requisite minimum essential qualifications, age, eligibility, experience criteria, etc. laid down in the advertisement before applying for these posts. Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of data submitted by the candidate in the online application form, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the eligibility for the position to which they are applying,” reads the official notification.
- “Application once submitted cannot be altered/ resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data particularly entered by the candidate in the Online Application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully. Therefore, please keep all data/ details ready before you start filling up the Online Application. Candidates are advised to use Mozilla Firefox for filling the online application form,” further added.
Here’s the link to official notification.