India Post is inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for Indian Post GDS Recruitment 2023 to join them as Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS). The eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment drive through an online process after visiting the official website.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Details
- “Registration/Application Submission Start Date: 27.01.2023 to 16.02.2023.
- Edit/Correction Window for Applicant: 17.02.2023 to 19.02.2023.”
- “The interested candidates should have the Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects).”
- “The candidates should have studied the local language at least up to Secondary standard as compulsory or elective subjects.”
Also read:8 Safest Ways to Save Tax Legally?
- The maximum age limit to apply for this recruitment drive is 40.
- The minimum age to apply is 18.
- “Interested candidates need to pay a fee of Rs 100. Notably, the payment of fees is exempted for all female, SC/ST, PwD, and Transwomen applicants.”
Read the official notification here.
My name mr.kajal dhar l am hslc passed i leave in dibrugarh Assam l am 39 yrs old I speak language are English, Hindi, Assamese, and bengali. I interested to the India post GDS requirment 2023.