India Post Recruitment 2022 Notification Is Out
India Post has rolled out bumper vacancies with their latest notification for the year 2022 on Monday. Interested and eligible candidates are invited to join them as Post Masters and Sevaks.
As per the notification released on the official website of India Post, with this recruitment drive the total number of 38,926 vacancies to be filled. For various posts including “Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dak Sevak.” Remember the last date to apply for this recruitment drive is June 5, 2022.
India Post Recruitment 2022 Details
Educational Qualifications Required
“Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India is a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS”.
“The candidate should also have studied the local language (Name of Local language) at least up to the 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].”
For this recruitment age limit is settled between min 18 years to 40 years max.
“Emoluments in the form of Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) are paid to GDS.”
- As Branch Post Master: ₹12,000.
- As Assistant Branch Post Master and Dak Sevak: ₹10,000.
- Please check the official notification here.
- Interested candidates are needed to submit their applications online on this site.
- The process is completely online and if filled through any other mode then it will be marked as invalid.
- A fee of ₹100 is applicable which the applicants will have to pay for each post they apply for.
- However, the payment is exempted for female candidates, SC/ST candidates, PwD Candidates, and Trans Women candidates.