Notification for the India Post Recruitment 2022 is rolled out with the requirement of a Staff Car Driver. Candidates who are interested in this post can apply through an online and offline process by visiting the official website. India Postal Service Department is looking forward to filling up 24 vacancies through this recruitment drive. Remember, the last date to apply through this recruitment process is July 22, 2022.
Details For India Post Recruitment 2022
- The candidate must be a 10th pass from any recognised board of education.
- Before applying you should ensure that a driver’s licence for light and heavy motor vehicles is necessary with the knowledge of motor mechanisms.
- Experience in driving lightweight and heavy-weight motor vehicles for a minimum of three years is a must.
- “Ex-servicemen who have either retired or transferred to reserve within one year and have the above-mentioned experience and qualifications” can be considered for the job.”
- The maximum age limit for the candidate is 56 years.
Application Sending Address- The Senior Manager (JAG), Mail Motor Service, No. 37, Greams Road, Chennai- 600006
Here’s the official notification released for recruitment process.
How to apply for the India Post Recruitment 2022?
- First, visit the official website.
- Tap on the link to Application
- Register yourself then use credentials to log in.
- Fill in details, and proofread it thoroughly.
- Then submit the form and download the copy.
- Send the form to the given above address.