The Motor Vehicle Mechanic (Skilled Artisan Grade III) post is now taking applications at the India Post’s MMS Bhopal and MMS Indore Division. There are now three available positions for the above-mentioned role, according to an official announcement made by India role.
The shortlisted candidates would receive a monthly salary ranging from Rs. 19900 to Rs. 63200 on Level-2 in the pay matrix in line with the 7th CPC, as stated in the official notice of India Post Recruitment 2023.
The selected applicants will get a salary every month at Level 2 of the pay matrix according to the 7th CPC. You must be at least 18 years old and no older than 30 to apply for the post.
Recruitment for India Post Recruitment 2023
- Vacancies: For the available position, there are three openings.
- Salary: Based on Level 2 of the pay matrix established by the 7th CPC, the shortlisted applicants would get a monthly salary ranging from Rs. 19900 to Rs. 63200.
- Age Requirements: Applicants must be at least 18 years old and no older than 30 years old to be considered for the post.
- Education Requirements: As per the official notice of India Post Recruitment 2023, the applicant must hold a certificate in the relevant trade from a recognized technical institution and have completed eighth grade.
Qualifications for India Post Recruitment 2023:
The required qualifications are listed below, per the official announcement of India Post Recruitment 2023.
- The applicant must be in eighth grade or hold a certificate in the relevant trade from any technical institution authorized by the government.
- The applicant must pass with a year’s worth of relevant work experience.
- The applicant for the position of motor vehicle mechanic must have a current driving license (HMV) in order to test drive any operational vehicle.
Application Cost for India Post Recruitment 2023
The application cost for the India Post Recruitment 2023 is Rs. 100. The shortlisted candidates must pay a Rs. 400 examination fee in the form of an IPO or UCR receipt after getting call letters. Women and members of SC/ST are exempt from paying the examination fee.