Indian Navy is inviting interested and eligible candidates through the Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 drive. The notification has been rolled out and candidates can apply for the “post of Tradesman Mate classified as Group “C” Non-Gazetted, Industrial at various units of Headquarters Andaman and Nicobar Command.” the application process has started today from August 6, and the candidates can apply till September 6. All are advised to apply for this recruitment drive through an online process.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Details
- “This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill up a total of 112 vacancies for the Tradesman Mate post.”
- “Candidates should be between the age of 18 to 25 years.”
- “10th standard pass from a recognized Board/Institutions and Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute in the relevant Trade.”
- “Exact date, time, and venue of the examination will be communicated to the candidates on registered mobile number/ email ID.”
How To Apply For Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
- First, visit the official website.
- Click ‘Apply Online.
- “Next click on Recruitment for the post of Tradesman Mate, Headquarters, Andaman and Nicobar Command.”
- Then fill up all your details, submit your documents and pay a fee.
- Take the copy-filled form for your reference.
Also read:DRDO Recruitment 2022: Apply For One Of 36 Apprentice posts
For information go to the official notification here.