Indian Navy is inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for Indian Navy recruitment 2023 for chargeman-II. The eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment drive through an online process after visiting the official website.
Indian Navy recruitment 2023 Detail
- “The application process will begin on May 15 and the deadline for the submission of the application form is May 29.”
- “This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 372 vacancies of chargeman-II.”
- “The candidate’s age should be between the ages of 18 to 25 years.”
- “The candidates should possess a degree in science with Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics from a recognized college.”
- “Candidates should possess a degree in the appropriate discipline from a recognized college.”
- “Candidates are required to pay ₹278 as application fee. All women, SC,ST, PwBD, and ESM candidates are exempted from payment of fees.”
Also read:UPSC Recruitment 2023: Various Vacancies for 285 Posts
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 Details
- Visit the official website.
- Now on the homepage click on Join Navy and then Ways to Join.
- Now tap on Civilian, then chargeman-II
- Next, fill the form and upload the required documents.
- Pay your application fee.
- Finally take the print out of your form and save it.
Here’s the official link to apply.