If you are interested in working for Indian Railways or have been a government exam aspirant, this article is of great use to you. Indian Railways has recently issued a notification for apprentice posts in The North East Frontier Railway. Read along to get all the important information about the Indian Railway Recruitment 2022.
Indian Railway Recruitment 2022 Details
- The last date for the application is June 30, 2022.
- Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies by visiting the following website –https://nfr.indianrailways.gov.in./
- Applications for 5636 posts have been invited by the Railways.
- There are 919 posts approved for Katihar and TDH workshops, 522 posts for Alipurduar, 551 posts for Rangiya, and 1140 posts for Lumding.
- 547 posts for Tinsukia, 1,110 posts for the workshop in New Bongaigaon, and 847 posts for the Dibrugarh Workshop.
- The eligibility criteria for applying is that candidates should have passed class 10th from a recognized board.
- Also, the applicant must have an ITI in the relevant trade.
- The age limit for applying is between 15 to 24 years. People less than or above cannot apply for the same.
- Candidates will be selected based on merit in applying for the post.
- The candidates willing to apply for the jobs have to pay an application fee of Rs.100.He/she can pay the amount using a debit card, credit card, or net banking.