Indian Railway has launched UTS on Mobile application for unreserved general ticket booking. It enables the Indian Passengers to book general tickets without waiting in the long line at the station. Let us look at the entire story in the following article.
Indian Railway is considered as the lifeline of India and thousands of passengers commute in trains on an everyday basis to reach their destination. It is also the cheapest way to travel in India but again, it offers tickets for multiple classes and you can alway pick the one you prefer. The good part about this is that in the last few years, people have gradually stopped going to the railway station to book tickets and have been using their mobile phones to do it.
The major gap in this service was that Indian Railway offered people to book their reserved tickets online but the Online Booking of Unreserved Railway Tickets was not available. However, with the launch of this new application, UTS on Mobile, people will be able to book Unreserved Railway Tickets also.
How to Book Unreserved Railway Tickets using UTS on Mobile Application?
If you are all set and ready to book your unreserved tickets with the help of UTS on Mobile application, then please take help from the steps mentioned below and go for it:
- Download the application on your mobile phone.
- Turn your GPS in your mobile phone on.
- Whenever required, fill in your correct details which includes your name, mobile number, and other personal details.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Use this OTP and step ahead in the process.
- Now put your starting and ending railway station in the given field.
- Add in the number of tickets you would like to book.
- Now make an online payment using your preferred payment method to complete the booking process.
You would not have to stand in long queues to get your unreserved general ticket with Indian Railways as it has launched an application called UTS. This application enables you to book the said ticket from the comfort of your home just like you used to book your reserved tickets.
Share this article with people who travel using railway trains on an everyday basis and make their lives easier.