Indian Railways Announced New Night Travelling Rules
If you are a frequent train traveller, then there are some new Railway rules you should know while travelling at night. Indian railways have changed many rules from time to time regarding ticket bookings, travelling in trains and food quality. So, it is crucial to know every update given by Indian Railways.
Now for the latest update, according to Indian Railways, the passengers are distraught when travelling at night. The comfort of the passengers is the primary concern for the railways. Convenient travelling is the uttermost priority of the railways that it offers to the passengers. Recent observations of Railway have led to a conclusion that passengers are having trouble sleeping at night.
New Rules To Follow Immediately
There is no particular date, a set of new rules are to be followed with immediate effect. Passengers cannot make any excuses if they are found breaking the rules. There is also a complaint system that the railway has implemented for the passengers to report, and they can write about any rule-breaking incident railway will take action immediately.
Role Of Train Staff
All the railway zones to follow these rules with immediate effect. If the complaint done by any passenger is not solved, then railway staff will be responsible. The railway staff will be more active towards passenger convenience with this new instruction.
Also read:‘Kavach’ India Made Train Collision Prevention System
Why Indian Railways Need New Rules?
According to the Ministry of Railways, many passengers complain about the disturbances while travelling at night. They complain about loud noises & people listening to the music at night on speakers. They also said about people having loud conversations at night that disturb others trying to sleep. Railway staff also notice these problems while patrolling at night. The main dispute was that some passengers wants to keep light on at night while others wanted to sleep.
Now Read About The New Indian Railway Rules To Be Follow After 10 PM
- No passenger is suppose to have loud conversations at night.
- Passengers cannot listen to music loudly.
- Passengers are not allowed to turn on the lights except the night light, for other passengers to let them sleep.
- Travellers at night cannot conversate loudly for the sake of other passengers’ sleep. On any such complaint the railway will take action.
- Railways staff will immediately take action on complaints, and they will always take care of elderly, differently-abled passengers and women above 60 years ago.