The Railway Recruitment Board is inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply under the new recruitment drive being organised by Indian Railways to hire for TTE posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the same through an online process via the official website.
Indian Railways Conducts Recruitment Drive for TTE Posts
- “Application for railway TTE recruitment 2023 will soon be available on the official website. Willing candidates will be able to apply within 30 days from the day of the release of the form.”
- “Total no of vacancies for TTE is 7,784.”
- “The vacancy will fill posts for Group C, therefore, applicants should have passed 10th Class (SSLC/ SSC/ Matriculation), or passed 12th Class, or a diploma.”
- “Those applying should be between 18 and 30 years as on 1 January 2023.”
- “Those who get selected for the Railways TTE position will be paid between Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200 along with GP (gross pay) Rs 1,900.”
- “Candidates under unreserved category (UR), or general category, will have to pay Rs 500 as application fee.”
- “For scheduled caste (SC)/ scheduled tribes (ST)/ ex-servicemen/ persons with disability/ women/ minorities/ transgender and economically backward classes, the application fee would be Rs 250.”
Here’s the official link to apply.