The Intelligence Bureau has invited applications for 766 different posts. Different posts are Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO), Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO), Security Assistant (SA), Halwai-cum-Cook, and Caretaker. It is a deputation basis employment and the advertisement for the same has been provided in the employment newspaper.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 Details, Posts Offered
Vacancies for 766 posts are done to fulfill the position of the following – I/Executive (ACIO), Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-II/Executive, Junior Intelligence Officer-I/Executive, Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Executive, Security Assistant/Executive, Junior Intelligence Officer-I (Motor Transport, Junior Intelligence Officer-Grade-II (Motor Transport), Security Assistant (Motor Transport), Halwai-cum-Cook, Caretaker, and Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Tech.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply within 60 days of the advertisement published in the employment newspaper.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Salary Details
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/ Executive (Group-B): Level 8 of the pay matrix Rs 47,600-1,51,100 as per 7th CPC.
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-II/Executive: Level 7 of the pay matrix (Rs 44,900-1,42,400).
- Junior Intelligence Officer-I/Executive: Level 5 of the pay matrix Rs 29,200-92,300 as per 7th CPC.
- Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Executive: Level 4 (Rs 25,500- 81,100) in the pay matrix as per the 7th CPC.
- Security Assistant/Executive: Level 3 (Rs 21,700 – 69,100) in the Pay Matrix as per the 7th CPC.
- Junior Intelligence Officer-I (Motor Transport): Level 5 of the pay matrix Rs 25500-81100 as per 7th CPC.
- Junior Intelligence Officer-Grade-II (Motor Transport): Level 4 of the pay matrix Rs 21700-69100 as per 7th CPC.
- Security Assistant (Motor Transport): Level 3 of the pay matrix Rs 21700-69100 as per 7th CPC.
- Halwai Cum Cook: Level 3 of the pay matrix Rs 21,700-69,100 as per 7th CPC.
- Caretaker: Level 5 (Rs 29200-92300) in the pay matrix as per the 7th CPC.
- Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Tech: Level 4 of the pay matrix Rs 25500-81100 as per the 7th CPC.
Eligibility Criteria and Process of Application
Those officers who have completed a cooling-off period 3 years since the last deputation, and who have previously not undergone more than 1 deputation can apply for these jobs. The address for forwarding the documents is -the Assistant Director/G-3, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S P Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-110021.
Read the recruitment notification here.