Indian Oil Corporation Limited is inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for IOCL recruitment drive 2023 for 65 Junior Engineering Assistant (JEA) posts, that are needed in Vadodara (Gujarat) and Haldia (West Bengal) refineries. The eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment drive through an online process after visiting the official website.
IOCL Recruitment 2023 Details
- “Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on IOCL’s official website iocl.com up to 5.00 PM on May 30.”
- “The IOCL recruitment drive aims to fill 54 Junior Engineering Assistant positions in IOCL’s Gujarat Refinery/ Petrochemical Units and 11 posts in their West Bengal Refinery/ Petrochemical Units.”
- The recruitment will be carried out in two phases consisting of a Written test and a Skills/Proficiency/Physical test (SPPT). The written test is tentatively scheduled to be conducted on June 11, 2023, and the results will be declared by June 27, 2023.
- “The applicants should have attained the minimum age of 18 years and the maximum age shall be 26 years as on April 30, 2023. Upper age relaxation applicable to reserved category candidates.”
- “The applicants from general/EWS/OBC (NCL) category are required to pay Rs 150 as application fee (nonrefundable) through SBI e-collect only.”
Also read:Indian Navy recruitment 2023: Apply For 372 Vacancies
- “The selection process will comprise Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). The SPPT will be of qualifying nature. The applicants will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration.”
Read the official notification here.