Indian Space Research Organisation invites interested and eligible candidates to apply for the ISRO recruitment drive 2023 for Technician’ B’/Draughtsman ‘B’ Posts. The eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment drive through an online process.
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Details
- The application process is ongoing, and the deadline for submitting the application form is August 21.
- “This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 35 vacancies, of which 34 are for Technician’ B’ and one vacancy is for the Draughtsman’ B’ posts.”
- “The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 35 years.”
- “The mode of Selection will be a Written Test and a Skill Test. The written test of 90 minutes duration will be conducted first with 80 multiple choice questions carrying one mark for each correct answer. There will be a negative marking of 0.33 mark for each wrong answer. Based on the performance in the written test, candidates will be shortlisted for the skill test in a 1:5 ratio with a minimum of 10 candidates.”
- “All candidates must pay a uniform application cost of 500. Candidates in fee-exempt categories will receive a full refund. Other candidates will be refunded 400 after deducting the application fee 100.”
Read the official notification here.