The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has invited qualified applicants to apply online for the position of Civil Judge (Junior Division). The application procedure began on August 27, and the application form must be submitted by September 17. Interested individuals should apply online at jkpsc.nic.in, the official website.
From September 18 to September 20, candidates will be able to revise their applications. The preliminary examination will take place on October 8th.
Direct Application Link
Vacancy Information For JKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023
This recruitment campaign is being held to fill 69 Civil Judge (Junior Division) posts.
JKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
The lowest age for applicants is 18 years, while the maximum age for candidates is 35 years.
Application Fee For JKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023
Candidates from the general category must pay a price of 1000, while those from the reserved category must pay a fee of 500. The fee is not needed for the PHC candidate.
How to Apply for JKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023
- The first step is to visit the official website jkpsc.nic.in.
- Click on the online application link on the homepage’s recruiting tab.
- Now, click on the Civil Judge application link.
- Log in and complete the application form, submit the required papers, and pay the cost.
- Submit the form and print a copy for future reference.
Read The Official Notification Here