If you somehow missed the opportunity to apply for the Delhi Police Head Constable (Clerk) job whose notice was out in the month of October then here is your chance to give it a shot again.
No, the application for the same has not re-opened but there are vacancies for the post of Head Constable and the posts to be filled are more then what that was there in the month of October.
Delhi Police has recently published a short employment notice where it has announced 649 vacancies for the post of Head Constable (Assistant Wireless Operator & Tele. Printer Operator). The complete notification would be released on Delhi Police’s official website on 28th December. Here are some more details in regards to the same.
Government Job aspirants who are interested in making an application for the job must note the important dates related to the process of recruitment. For your ease, we have tabled all the important dates below. Check them out:
|Start of Online Application Process||28th December 2019|
|Last Date For Making Online Application||27th January 2020|
|Last Date For Paying Application Fee||27th January 2020|
Aspirants must note that the above-mentioned dates are tentative in nature and are subject to change as per the discretion of Delhi Police. Thus, aspirants are advised to visit the official website regularly.
Before making an application the biggest question in your mind would be, “What are the eligibility criterions”?. Well, don’t worry as we have listed that for you. Just read it out:
- Age: Applicant must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 27 years of age (Relaxable for Reserved Categories) as on 01.07.2019
- Education: Applicant must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent exam with Science/Mathematics as a subject from any Recognized Board in India
- Professional: Applicant must have an English Typing Speed of 1000 Key Impression in 15 Minutes
Detailed eligibility criteria’s would be listed in the full notification that would be issued on 28th December.
The vacancies are open for both men and women and amongst them there is further reservation of seats based on categories as per the reservation policy. The detailed distribution of vacancies is tabled below:
Application Fee is applicable for certain class of aspirants while others are exempted from the same. The details about application fee is tabled below:
|INR 100||INR 100||INR 100||Nil||Nil|
Applicants are required to follow the below-given process to submit their application successfully.
- Visit the official website: www.delhipolice.nic.in
- Fill in the Registration form and click submit
- Password and Login ID would be generated
- Use the details generated during the registration process for login
- Fill in the detailed application form and upload signature and photograph
- Preview the filled form
- Correct mistakes (if any)
- Pay the Application Fee (if applicable) and click on Submit
- Download the application form and save it for future references