Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission or JSSC is inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for JSSC teacher recruitment 2023 for Trained Primary Teacher posts. The eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment drive through an online process by visiting the official website.
JSSC Teacher Recruitment 2023 Details
- “The candidates who are eligible can now register for the competitive examination on the official website till September 15.”
- “The candidates will be able to make changes to their applications between 21 to September 23.”
- “The ongoing recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 26,001 vacancies.”
Note: “JSSC changed the name of the examination from JPSTAACCE-2023 to JPSAACCE-2023.”
“The examination fee for JPSTAACCE has been fixed at Rs 100 for the general category. The SC/ST category candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs 50.”
How to Apply for JSSC Teacher Recruitment 20233?
- First, visit the official website.
- On the homepage, you will have to tap on the ‘Application Forms’ tab.
- Click on the notification link that reads “JPSTAACCE-2023”.
- Now register yourself on the website.
- After that, you will need to fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
- Finally, pay the application fee and submit the form.