In the past few months, the price of LPG Gas Cylinder has increased rapidly. In such a situation, several online transaction platforms like Paytm, PhonePay, etc. are offering several discount offers. Additionally, you can also get an LPG cylinder at a cheaper price through subsidy. Some terms and conditions must follow to avail of these offers.
However, if users entitled to the subsidy, then you must link Aadhaar to your bank account. After this, the amount will begin credited to your account directly. The 14.2 kg gas cylinder reduced by Rs 10. Now, the price of LPG in Delhi is Rs 809. Rs 809 in Mumbai, Rs 825 in Chennai, and around Rs 835 in Kolkata.
No need to worry because some important dates have been discussed below.
How to get an LPG subsidy without an Aadhar card?
- Login to my leg.in.
- Choose your LPG service provider.
- Click on ‘Join DBT’.
- Click on the other i.e. ‘If you do not have Aadhaar Number Click here to join DBTL’ option.
How to check LPG subsidy status?
- Visit Indian Oil’s website https://cx.indianoil.in/
- Click on Subsidy Status and Proceed.
- Click on the option of Subsidy Related (PAHAL),
- Click on ‘Subsidy Not Received’.
- Enter the registered mobile number and LPG ID.
- Verify it and submit.
Following the above steps, you will get complete information regarding subsidy.