New Delhi: On Monday Morning, Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal announced a 6-days complete lockdown in Delhi. The decision was made after a meeting with senior government officers and Lieutenant governor Anil Baijal. The lockdown will impose in Delhi from 10 pm tonight.
In the announcement, Kejriwal said, “There is a massive shortage of hospital beds, oxygen, medicines, and drugs like Remdesivir.” However, here are all the lists of the things that remain open and shut during the lockdown in Delhi.
What is open?
- Shops dealing with groceries, food, dairy & milk booths, fruits & vegetables, animal fodder, meat & fish, opticians, pharmacies, medical equipment, and medicines.
- Insurance, Banks, SEBI/stock related offices.
- Internet services, Telecommunications, cable services, broadcasting, and IT services.
- Delivery of essential goods such as pharmaceuticals and food through e-commerce.
- LPG, Petrol pumps, petroleum, CNG, and gas retail.
- Power generation, water supply, distribution, transmission.
- Warehousing and cold storage services.
- Private security services.
- Manufacturing units of important commodities.
- Production services and/or units, which need continuous process.
- Delivery of food takes away by restaurants/eateries/ home delivery.
- Pregnant women and patients are allowed
What is closed?
- All private shops, malls, weekly markets, education, cinema, coaching institutes, theatres, and assembly halls, entertainment/amusement/water parks, public parks and garden, spas, gyms, salons, swimming pools, beauty parlours.
- All social, sports, academic, entertainment, festival, cultural, and religious gatherings and congregations.