Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for the KVS Recruitment drive 2022 to become PRT, TGT, PGT and more. So, eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment drive through an online process through the official website. Check the important details below.
KVS Recruitment 2022 Details
“Under this recruitment drive various vacancies would be filled for teaching posts like Primary Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), PRT Music, Assistant Principal, and Vice Principal among others. While the non-teaching posts including Librarian, Finance Officer, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Section Officer (ASO), Senior Secretariat Assistant (UDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (LDC), Hindi Translator, and Stenographer Grade-II will also be filled,” as per official notification.
“KVS Recruitment 2022 eligibility criteria are released within the notification and it would vary as per the posts. Candidates would be able to check their educational qualifications and age limit once the notification is released,” as per the official notification.
How To Apply For KVS Recruitment 2022?
- First, visit the official website through this link. Kvsangathan.nic.in
- On the next page click on the KVS recruitment link.
- You will be redirected to another page, where you will have to create your new credentials and then log in.
- Now access the recruitment portal and apply for the job.
- Fill up the asked details and upload all the required documents.
- Now confirm the details and save the second copy of your application for future reference.