It’s a fact that every working individual once in a week thinks about his or her future after retirement. They wish to have a quality life with comforts they can afford. But then suddenly the only problem which can fail them to achieve this comes to mind, that is poor financial planning. Quality life after retirement is smoothly achievable, it’s not an impossible task and not related to the fact of being rich or poor in today’s era. With a perfect retirement plan, a person can gather a corpus full of luxurious life. But with only persistence, patience and the right financial plan. And we have come to know about a safe way to maximize your wealth, known as LIC Saral Pension Yojana. Just read about it.
LIC Saral Pension Yojana
We will read about LIC Saral Pension Yojana with which you can start earning at the age of 40. This policy can allow you to earn a pension from the age of 40. Let us have a detailed view.
This policy has a single premium plan which is needed to be paid only once, after which you can start earning monthly. Being an annuity plan this pension boosts your wealth as soon as you buy it. There will be no increase or decrease in the pension amount as you will be buying this policy once in a life, with no yearly renewals needed.
There are two premium categories:
- Single- In this case, “the policy will remain in the name of the policyholder. In any situation, policy can’t be transferred to another person. As long as the pensioner is alive, he will continue to get the pension. After his death, the amount of the base premium will be returned to his nominee.”
- Joint- In this scenario, “both spouses have coverage. As long as the primary pensioners are alive, they will continue to get pensions. After his death, his spouse will continue to get a pension for life. After his death, the amount of base premium will be handed over to his nominee.”
The minimum age to get the benefits under this policy is 40 years and the max is 80 years.
Also read:Check Daily UPI Transaction Limit of SBI, HDFC And More
- LIC Saral Pension Yojana is a one-time payment scheme, so the ownership is yours for your whole life with one time paid premium. No recurring payments and financial records are to be maintained.
- Surrendered anytime after six months of the payment or activation.
- Pension every month after age 40.
- Also, a pensioner can also avail of the payments on a quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly basis.