MINI Cooper SE Electric Finally Launched in India
MINI a BMW owned brand has offered a new launch of Cooper SE Electric in the country. This is the second offering of the BMW group of electric vehicles in India. Cooper SE has come to our country as a CBU means ‘Complete Built Unit’. In other words, it has been imported to the country after the complete assembling process. The ex-showroom price offer for a single variant is Rs 47.20 Lakh. We can say, that the Cooper Electric SE is the most affordable luxury electric car that we have on sale.
This model can be a great success for MINI with no extreme rivalry at the current time. In comparison to petrol type MINI Cooper, our electric powered Cooper SE demands the extra premium of Rs.8 lakh. Petrol type Cooper was launched last year, and the response of pre-bookings was very positive. The company sold 30 units within a few days even before the launch.
Also read:MG ZS EV 2022 To Be Launched This Month: Specs Revealed
Features of Iconic ‘MINI Cooper SE Electric’
- Electric MINI Cooper SE features the iconic hatchback structure, with some decent changes which include optimistic yellow accent, with grille & ORVMs, shining E-badge.
- Stunning 17-inch alloy wheels that give the power to attract every car lover.
- The cabin structure is still the same as the old version of Cooper, but with a new colour shades neon yellow.
- Electrifying Harman Kardon Audio unit & central touchscreen infotainment system.
- It has a multifunctioning steering wheel
- The car is loaded with handy features like wireless smartphone charging.
- Cooper has a single electric motor that produces 181 Bhp and a max torque of 270 Nm.
- 32.6 kWh lithium-ion battery pack is installed in this car that gives the backup of 270 miles in a single charge.
- With the powerful electric motor, the car picks up the speed from 0-100 kph in 7.3 seconds.
- The charging time of Cooper is 2.5 hours to reach 80% battery capacity.