made available by the Ministry of Railways. Beginning on October 1, 2023, the revised schedule will be in effect. In accordance with the ministry’s chart, 64 new Vande Bharat Trains services as well as 70 more train services have been introduced.
The new schedule is intended to improve connectivity between different destinations and cut down on travel time. When releasing the updated All India Railway Timetable, the railway ministry recommended passengers verify the departure and arrival times. “The new timetable has included 64 services of Vande Bharat trains and 70 other train services to offer passengers a comfortable and efficient travel experience,” said the ministry.
Here Are Some Of The Most Important Updates To The Indian Railway Timetable
- The Indian Railways now operate 90 trains to additional locations.
- The frequency of 12 train services has also been raised by Indian Railways.
- 22 trains have been upgraded to the “superfast” category of trains, increasing their speed.
- It has been decided to reroute Agartala-Anand Vihar Rajdhani (20501/02) through Malda and Bhagalpur.
- Some South Eastern Railway train services have been changed in the new timetable to increase their punctuality.
- All Mail and Express trains run by the Indian Railways are timed according to the new schedule.
- Only stops at significant stations are displayed on the revised timetable, not all of a train’s stops.
- The timetables of passenger (slow) trains, through, and slip coach services are not included in the revised timetable.