The West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) opened applications for the Miscellaneous Services Recruitment Test 2023 on October 3, 2023. The submission of applications will start on October 5, 2023. The application form must be submitted no later than November 2, 2023. Online application will be possible for interested applicants via wbpsc.gov.in, which is the website’s official address.
Vacancy Details For WBPSC Recruitment 2023
The recruitment will be made to the following posts:
- Assistant Child Development Project Officer
- Disaster Management Officer/Block Disaster Management Officer
- Block Youth Officer/Municipal Youth Officer/Borough Youth Officer
- Block Welfare Officer/Welfare Officer
- Inspector, Backward Classes Welfare
- Assistant Agricultural Marketing Officer (Administrative)
- Assistant Programme Officer
- Controller of Correctional Services,
- Inspector of Agricultural Income Tax
- Consumer Welfare Officer
- Savings Development Officer
- Posts in West Bengal Subordinate Labour Service
- Auditor of Co-operative Societies
- Assistant Auditor, Board of Revenue
- Extension Officer, Mass Education Extension
- Lady Extension Officer, Mass Education Extension
- Assistant Controller of Correctional Services,
- Investigating Inspector
- Revenue Inspector
WBPSC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
As of January 1, 2023, the candidate’s age must be less than 20 or greater than 39.
WBPSC Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
The application fee for WBPSC’s 2023 is Rs.160. Candidates from West Bengal’s SC/ST groups and PwBDs who have a physical impairment of 40% or more are exempted from paying any fees.
WBPSC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
There will be three examinations performed in succession: an objective-type preliminary exam, a conventional-type final exam, and a personality test.