The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has rolled out the NABARD Recruitment drive 2022 notification for interested and eligible candidates to join them as Development Assistant/Development Assistant (Hindi). Interested candidates after finding themselves eligible can apply through an online process before October 10, 2022. The bank is looking forward to filling a total of 177 vacant posts through this recruitment drive. “The online Phase-I (Preliminary) examination is scheduled to be conducted on November 6.”
NABARD Recruitment 2022 Details
Total 177 posts
- Development Assistant- 173 posts
- Development Assistant (Hindi)- 4 posts
“Between 21 years to 35 years as on September 1, 2022. Upper age relaxed for reserved category candidates.”
Education Qualification Required
“Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWBD and Ex-Servicemen candidates) in aggregate or possess equivalent qualification from a recognised University / Institution.”
Development Assistant Hindi
“Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University in English/Hindi medium with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subject with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWBD/EXS candidates) in the aggregate OR Bachelor’s Degree with Hindi and English as main subjects with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWBD/EXS candidates) in the aggregate. The candidate must be able to translate from English to Hindi and vice-versa.”
- For SC/ST/PWBD/EXS: ₹50
- For others: ₹450
How To Apply For NABARD Recruitment 2022?
- Open the official website of NABARD.
- Click on the Career tab on the homepage.
- Find and click on the link that says, “Development Assistant/Development Assistant (Hindi) 2022 posts”.
- Now register yourself by filling in all the mandatory details
- Pay the fee and submit your application.
- And do take a printout for future reference.