Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) has issued a job posting for several HEMM Operator (trainee) positions. Interested applicants who meet the eligibility requirements can apply online at nclcil.in. With this recruiting campaign, 338 trainee positions will be filled. The deadline for submitting applications for NCL recruiting is August 31, 2023.
Vacancy Details For NCL Recruitment 2023
- Shovel Operator (Trainee): 35 posts
- Dumper Operator (Trainee): 221 posts
- Surface Miner Operator (Trainee): 25 posts
- Dozer Operator (Trainee): 37 posts
- Grader Operator (Trainee): 6 posts
- Pay Loader Operator (Trainee): 2 posts
- Crane Operator (Trainee): 12 posts
Eligibility Criteria For NCL Recruitment 2023
Matriculate / SSC / High School or equivalent from any recognized Board of Secondary / Higher Secondary Education of Indian State(s) is required. The age range should be between 18 and 30 years old.
Application Fees For NCL Recruitment 2023
- For unreserved/OBC/EWS applicants, the application cost is Rs. 1000/- + applicable GST of Rs. 180/-, for a total of Rs. 1180/-.
- Fees are waived for candidates who are SC/ST/ESM/departmental.
- Candidates can visit the NCL official website for further information.
Application Procedure For NCL Recruitment 2023
To apply for NCL trainee positions, candidates must complete the processes outlined below.
- Step 1: Go to NCL’s official website.
- Step 2: On the homepage, navigate to the Menu—Career—Recruitment area.
- Step 3: Go to the link that says, Application for HEMM Operator (Trainee)
- Step 4: Here you may register and begin the application process.
- Step 5: Submit your NCL HEMM application and pay the application fees.
- Step 6: Download and print the document for future reference.