As a preventative step, the Noida police implemented CrPC section 144 in Uttar Pradesh’s Noida and Greater Noida, which prohibits unauthorized public activities, including religious and political processions, and unlawful assemblies of five or more individuals.
The order was made to extend the same limitations that were put in place from September 6 to 15 in anticipation of Ganesh Chaturthi, the Moto GP, and the UP International Trade Show.
“Vishwakarma Puja is to be celebrated on September 17 while the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi will be celebrated on September 19,” additional deputy commissioner of police (law and order) Hridesh Katheria stated. In addition, the MotoGP Bharat will take place at Buddha International Circuit in Greater Noida from September 22 to 24, as well as the International Trade Show at Expo Mart from September 21 to 25.
In addition, Katheria stated in the order, “various programs, like competitive examinations, are proposed to be held in Gautam Buddh Nagar and a “Rail Roko” campaign by farmers may also take place, along with protests by various organizations on occasion.”
Katheria maintained the limits while stating that it was possible for anti-social groups to disturb the calm.
Restrictions As Per The Order
- No one may lead a procession of five or more people without the previous approval of the police commissioner, additional commissioner, and deputy commissioners of police.
- In a public setting, neither joining a group nor forming one of five or more is permitted.
- Private drone operations will be absolutely restricted inside a one-kilometer radius of government buildings.
- In other locations, drone cameras of any sort may not be used for photography or filming without the commissioner of police and the additional commissioner of police giving their approval.
- For the MotoGP and UP International Trade Show in Greater Noida, the movement of light, medium, or heavy goods transporters has been prohibited from Delhi to Noida beginning at 6 a.m. on September 21 to September 25.
- On the DND Flyway, Chilla Road, Kalindi Kunj, New Ashok Nagar, and Jhundpura borders, heavy trucks and cars would not be permitted. Additionally prohibited are use of the Yamuna and Noida-Greater Noida expressways.
- Vehicles transporting items like milk, vegetables, and medications that are designated as vital services will be permitted.