The North Central Railway (NCR) has issued a notification on its official website stating that the North Central Railway is going to recruit 480 candidates for Apprentices in various trades under the NCR Recruitment 2021 application. Interested candidates willing to apply for these posts are required to check the official notification from ncr.indianrailways.gov.in.
|Organisation||Northern Central Railway|
|Educational Qualification||Class 10 pass with ITI certificate in relevant trade|
|Application Start Date||March 17, 2021|
|Application Due Date||April 16, 2021|
NCR Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
A total of 480 vacancies are available for Apprentices posts as Electrician, Carpenter, Mechanic, Fitter, and Welder.
- Electrician- 88 Posts
- Carpenter – 11 Posts
- Mechanic- 84 Posts
- Fitter – 286 Posts
- Welder- 11 Posts
NCR Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates willing to apply for NCR Recruitment 2021 must hold at least a class 10 or its equivalent certificate with a minimum of 50 per cent marks and an ITI Certificate in the relevant trade from a recognised institute.
- The minimum age of the candidate to apply for NCR Recruitment 2021 is 15 years and the age should not exceed 24 years.
- The age relaxation is allowed for the reserved category candidates as per the government rules.
The candidates belonging to the GENERAL category are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 100 and a portal fee of Rs. 70 + GST. The ST, SC, women, and physically handicapped candidates are exempted to pay the application fee. However, the portal fee plus GST is required to pay by all the students.
How to apply for the Northern Central Railway Recruitment 2021 application form?
- The candidates interested to apply for the NCR Trade Apprentice 480 posts must open the NCR official website.
- Download the prescribed form.
- Fill in all the mandatory details correctly.
- Attest all the documents and
- Submit the application form on or before the end date.