NVS has invited applications for more than 1600 different posts. Read on to find specific details such as the last date of application, mode of application, and eligibility criteria.
NVS Recruitment 2022 Details
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, frequently called NVS, has invited applications for 1616 posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by visiting the website navodaya.gov.in.The last date for submitting an online application is July 22, 2022. A computer-based test will be conducted by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti for the selection of candidates. One thing worth mentioning is that the CBT for the post of Principal will be conducted in the Delhi NCR region. The ones who will be able to qualify for the test will have to face an interview and document verification round.
What is the total number of vacancies?
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT): 683
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT): 397
- Miscellaneous teachers: 181
- Principal positions: 12
What is the eligibility criteria for applying?
- Principal: Candidates must have a master’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50 percent in aggregate and a BEd. Candidates for the position of principal must have relevant work experience.
- Teacher: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree and have passed the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). They must also have a BEd degree and be fluent in English and Hindi.
How to apply?
Follow the below-mentioned steps for applying.
- Go to the official website of the NVS navodaya.gov.in.
- Click on the recruitment link provided.
- Provide all the required details and make the payment.
- Download the application form for future use.
Application Fees For NVS Recruitment 2022
The application fee is different for each vacancy.
- Principal Position -Rs.2000
- PGT Position-Rs.1800
- TGT Position-Rs.1500
Salary, age limit, and selection criteria
Candidates selected for the principal position will be paid between Rs 78,800 and Rs 2,09,200. TGT salaries range between Rs. 44,900 and Rs.1,42,400, while PGT salaries range between Rs 47,600 and Rs 1,51,100. The selected candidates for the position of miscellaneous teacher will be paid between Rs. 44,900 and Rs. 1,42,400.The selection process includes an online written exam, an interview, and document verification. The age limit for the Principal post is a maximum of 50 years, for PGT it is a maximum of 40 years and for TGT the maximum age is 35 years. There is no interview for the post of librarian.