ONGC Latest Recruitment 2022 begins
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has recently initiated the recruitment process for the post of Junior Consultant. With the job, you can receive some benefits and perks with a great salary package.
ONGC is inviting experience professionals for the post of Junior Consultant. For example, retired mamlatdar & Talati. Note that this position is on a contract basis for 4 years.
Also read:SBI SCO Recruitment 2022: Salary Up To Rs.20 LPA, Apply
Details of Walk-in-Interview of ONGC Latest Recruitment 2022
- Position: Junior Consultant
- Offer by ONGC
- The first Date of Application was 21 Feb 2022
- The interview date is 4 March 2022
- Candidates can apply through offline mode only
- The maximum age of the candidate should be 68 years.
- Salary Package for the candidates is Rs.27000 monthly
- According to Krishijagran, the total compensation is Rs.40000 monthly, for the communication expenses the reimbursement is Rs.2000 monthly.
- Eligibility criteria for the candidate are set to have a bachelor’s degree from a known university and 3 years of experience in land acquisition.
- For final selection, interview points will be used
- After the medical examination by a government health officer, the candidates can start working. Candidates can start working when the health officers tell that the candidate is in good health condition to start working.
- The date for the walk-in interview is March 4, 2022.
- The venue for the interview will be “ONGC Guest House, ONGC Nagar, Palavasana Square, Mehsana.”
- Interview timings are 10.30-11.00 hrs
- Interested and eligible candidates from Gujarat who have work experience of 3 years in land acquisition can attend the walk-in-interview according to the details given above.
- Remember to carry all the educational and experience related documents with you. Plus your photos, other certificates, self-attested copies.
- Reach the interview on time do not get late.
For official notification, you can reach the official website
Nayamakadu estate west Division,