Odisha Public Service Commission is inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for OPSC recruitment drive 2023 to join them as Medical Officers. The eligible candidates can apply through an online process after visiting the official website. The authority is expected to fill a total of 3481 vacant posts through this recruitment process.
OPSC Recruitment 2023 Details
- The application submission process will start on December 27, 2022.
- The last date to apply for this recruitment drive is January 27, 2023.
- “Candidates should have possessed an M.B.B.S or equivalent degree from a medical college or medical Institution recognised by the Medical Council of India. The age limit of the candidate should be between 21 years to 38 years of age as on January 1, 2022. He or she must have been born not earlier than January 2, 1984, and not later than January 1, 2001.”
- “The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts of medical officers shall be made on the basis of a written test. The written exam shall comprise one paper carrying 200 marks. There shall be 200 questions carrying 1 mark each on multiple-choice question patterns. The exam duration shall be for three hours.”
- “The examination fee for all categories of candidates has been exempted. For more related details candidates can check the official site of OPSC.”