Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for the OPSC recruitment drive 2023 for Assistant Conservator of Forests and Forest Ranger posts. The eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment drive through an online process after visiting the official website.
OPSC Recruitment 2023 Details
- The deadline for the submission of the application form is June 29.
- “This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 176 vacancies of which 45 vacancies are for the post of Assistant Conservator of Forests and 131 for Forest Ranger posts.”
- “Candidates’ age should be between the age of 21 years to 38 years as on January 1, 2023.”
- “Candidates will be shortlisted based on written examination, physical test and viva voce test.”
How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2023?
- First, open the official website with this link.
- Click on ‘APPLY ONLINE’ on the homepage.
- Now register yourself and log in to the portal.
- Fill the details in the form and upload the required documents.
- Now pay the application fee and submit the form finally.