The recruitment announcement for the Odisha Combined Higher Secondary Exam 2023 has been made public by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission. Beginning on June 26th, 2023, and ending on July 26th, 2023, when the online application process will close. The Group B, C, and D positions will be used for the recruiting process. In order to fill 354 positions, OSSC CHS Recruitment 2023 has been issued.
Overview Of OSSC CHS Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Names||Weaving Supervisor, Soil Conservation Extension Worker, Technical Assistant, Amin|
|Exam Name||Odisha Combined Higher Secondary Exam|
|No. of Vacancy||354 Posts|
|Application Starts||26th June 2023|
|Application Closes||26th July 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Preliminary examinations main test certificate Verification|
Vacancies For OSSC CHS 2023
There are 354 available posts in the OSSC CHS 2023 recruiting. The specifications of the categorized positions that candidates might look for are mentioned below:
|S.No||Name of the Post/Services||Name of the Department/Heads of Department||Total No. of Vacancy|
|1||Weaving Supervisor (Provisional)||Directorate of Textiles||03|
|2||Soil Conservation Extension Worker||Directorate of Soil Conservation & Watershed Development||245|
|3||Technical Assistant (Provisional)||Directorate of Textiles||19|
|4||Amin||Water Resources Department||75|
|5||Amin||Directorate of Town Planning||12|
Important Dates For OSSC CHS 2023
|Activity||Start Date||End Date|
|Online Registration||26th June 2023||24th July 2023|
|Editing of Online Application||27th June 2023||30th July 2023|
|Submission of Online Application||26th June 2023||26th July 2023|
Application Fees For OSSC CHS 2023
|Category||Application Fee (in Rs.)|
Educational Qualification For OSSC CHS 2023
|S.No||Name of the Post||Essential Educational Qualification|
|1||Weaving Supervisor||Must have passed Diploma in Handloom Technology/ Textile Technology|
|2||Soil Conservation Extension Worker||10+2 Science or 10+2 Vocational course in Agriculture related subject (Crop Production/ Horticulture/ Repair & Maintenance of Power Driven Farm Machinery)|
|3||Technical Assistant||HSC or Matriculation with PMF/ Handloom Weaving & Design Training in Govt. organization|
|4||Amin under Water Resources Department||Must have passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) and must have basic computer knowledge|
|5||Amin under the Directorate of Town Planning||HSC and National Trade Certificate (NTC) passed in Draughtsman Civil|
Age Limit For OSSC CHS 2023
|S.No||Name of the Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|1||Weaving Supervisor||21 Years||38 Years|
|2||Soil Conservation Extension Worker||21 Years||38 Years|
|3||Technical Assistant||20 Years||38 Years|
|4||Amin under Water Resources Department||21 Years||38 Years|
|5||Amin under the Directorate of Town Planning||21 Years||38 Years|
Salary Details For OSSC CHS 2023
The 7th Pay Commission’s post-wise OSSC CHS salary details are mentioned below.
|S.No||Name of the Post/Services||Pay Matrix Level & Scale of Pay (as per 7th Pay Commission)|
|1||Weaving Supervisor (Provisional)||Level-9 35,400-1,12,400|
|2||Soil Conservation Extension Worker||Level-5 21,700-69,100|
|3||Technical Assistant (Provisional)||Level-4 19,900-63,200|
Steps to Apply for the OSSC CHS 2023
- Go to the OSSC website at ossc.gov.in or click on the exact link mentioned above.
- Select the “Recruitment” tab.
- If you are a new user, click on the “Combined Higher Secondary (CHS) Recruitment 2023” link and register first.
- If you qualify, go to the “OSSC CHS Apply Online 2023” page.
- Complete the application form completely.
- To finish the application procedure, upload the scanned papers as specified on the site and pay the application cost as specified.
- To submit your application, click the Submit button.
- Make a copy of the application form for future use.
Selection Process For OSSC CHS 2023
The following phases are included in the OSSC CHS 2023 selection procedure.
- Preliminary Exam: A computer-based test with 100 multiple-choice questions will be administered as the preliminary exam. The paper will take 2 hours to complete.
- Main test: The main test will be a written examination consisting of three papers. Each paper will be three hours long.
- Interview: During the interview, the candidate’s personality, communication skills, and fitness for the post will all be assessed. The final decision will be based on the impressions obtained during the primer assessment, primary assessment, and interview.