Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) is inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2023 for Multipurpose Health Worker (Females) posts under District Cadre Group-C. The eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment drive through an online process.
OSSSC Recruitment 2023 Details
- “The application process commenced on April 1 and the deadline for the submission of the application form is May 30.”
- “This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 2753 vacancies of Group-C posts of Multipurpose Health Worker (Female).”
- “The candidate’s age should be between the age of 21 to 38 years as on January 1, 2023.”
Also read:UPSC Recruitment 2023: Apply for JE, Public Prosecutor and Other Posts
How to Apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2023?
- First, visit the official website.
- Now on the homepage, you will see an ‘Apply Online’ option.
- Next, register yourself as a new user.
- Now login to the portal and fill up the application form.
- Pay the application fee and submit the fee.
- Now take the printout of the form for future reference.
Read the official notification here.