Secrets are something that must follow you to your grave. But not all of us, thankfully, have a good wit at keeping a secret, a secret. So, spilling the beans, herein we have collected a list of dirty little secrets that people have been sharing on the web. Enjoy and do let us know if you can relate with any of these.
1. When I was born, I was given up to a religious services group, but less than a month later, my mother, with the help of my grandparents, hired a lawyer and filed papers to get me back. It took a few months.
2. Had a friend middle school that legitimately had a crush on Spongebob Squarepants. I snooped through her computer and found her stash of self-insert Spongebob fanfiction.
3. I have worn shoes in my house (I live in Japan).
4. My roommate pisses on the toilet seat, so I wipe it off with his face towel and put it back.
5. I once removed a tag from a mattress that I didn’t own.
6. I shower and bath naked.
7. I went on Disney.com without my parents’ permission.