If you are a beneficiary of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi, then this is the news for you. The 12th instalment of PM Kisan Yojana is expected to arrive before Diwali between the end of October and the start of November 2022. However, any specific date for the release of this instalment is not yet informed officially. More importantly, to get the instalment directly into a bank account all the beneficiaries are required to complete their KYC first.
PM Kisan Yojana: KYC Is Mandatory To Avail of the 12th Instalment
As per the Government’s official PM Kisan Portal, “eKYC is Mandatory for PM KISAN registered farmers. OTP based EKYC is available on PM KISAN portal or nearest CSC centres may be contacted for Biometric based eKYC”. You should know that every beneficiary under this scheme gets the assistance of ₹6,000 annually in 3 quarterly instalments of ₹2,000.
Here’s How You Can Check The Beneficiary List of PM Kisan Yojana:
- First, visit the official website of PM Kisan.
- Now click on the ‘Beneficiary Status’ option and choose one out of the Aadhaar Number, Account Number, or Mobile Account.
- Next select get data and the list will be available to you.
Here’s How You Can Check The Status Of PM Kisan 12th Instalment Online:
- Open the official website of PM Kisan.
- Then click on the Beneficiary Status option on the homepage.
- Opt for one out Aadhaar Number, Account Number, or Mobile Account.
- Click on Get Data to show all the information regarding the 12th instalment.
You Can Also Check The PM Kisan Instalment Status Via Mobile App:
- First, access the Google Play Store and search for the PM Kisan Mobile app.
- Download and install the app.
- After launching the app go to Beneficiary status and get all the info you need.