Important News Regarding PM Kisan Yojana
There is an important update for all the farmers regarding Kisan Samridhi Yojana. If you want to continue to take advantage of this scheme. Then it is mandatory to do e-KYC before March 31, otherwise you can face some problems availing 11th installment.
After confirming the e-KYC you can become eligible to get Kisan Samman Nidhi of Rs.2000. E-KYC has been initiated on PM Kisan Portal. After completing the simple process you register for kyc. But remember to do it before March 31, otherwise the installment will be late.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
In 2018, PM Modi started Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. This scheme was initiated as the medium to provide our country’s farmers the financial assistance they need. Initially when the scheme was introduced, only those farmers can take the advantage who have less than 2 hectares of agriculture land. But later seeing the financial problems of the farmers scheme was made applicable for all.
Major benefit of the scheme is that all the farmers will get the financial assistance of Rs.6000 annually. This amount is transferred to the account of registered farmers in three installments. Transfer frequency of these installments is four months.
Two Methods To Perform E-KYC
- Perform E-KYC at home, by visiting the official website.
- Or you can visit the CSC center if this method does not work by registering for biometrics.
E-KYC Through Website
- Open the official website.
- Click on the E-KYC option which will be on the right side of the homepage.
- Enter your Aadhaar Details.
- Then fill the captcha for verification and search the portal with your registered mobile number.
- After that you receive an OTP on the same registered number.
- Submit the OTP and you Aadhaar will be linked.