PNB Recruitment 2022 Inviting Eligible Candidates
PNB Recruitment 2022: Punjab National Bank is inviting eligible and interested candidates to join them as Peon in Subordinate Cadre. Recruitment 2022 for the post of peon is ongoing for the various locations across India. Interested candidates can apply for the same before the last date. It’s the best opportunity for the 12th pass candidates to get a secured government job with such a lucrative organisation. The workload is also not very intense, instead, your work will be limited to simple tasks.
PNB Recruitment 2022 Details
Recruitment Process for locations- Purba, Bardhaman, and Champaran.
Important Dates To Notice
- The last date to apply for the locations of Purba & Bardhaman is March 28, 2022.
- The last date to apply for the location of Champaran is March 21, 2022.
The total number of vacant posts is 36 for the different locations that are:
- Purba Bardhman: 8
- Gopalganj: 3
- Ciwan: 10
- Sitamani: 1
- Birbhum: 7
- West Champaran: 2
- East Champaran: 5
Also read:State Bank Of India Shares ATM Safety Tips For Customers
- The candidate should be 12th pass.
- Or Should have reading and writing skills in English equivalent to 12th class.
- Graduate candidates are not eligible to apply.
- The lower age limit for this post is 18 years.
- The upper age limit is set to 24 years.
The selected candidates will get the basic pay ranges between Rs.14500 and Rs.28145 monthly.
How To Apply For PNB Recruitment 2022?
- For this post, the candidates will need to apply through an offline process.
- You will have to fill out the form and post it to the address given below with mark sheets and documents.
- Post your application to “Dy. Circle Head- Support, HRD Department, Punjab National Bank, Circle Office, Burdwan, 2 nd Floor, Sree Durga Market, Police Line Bazar, GT Road, Burdwan – 713103 latest by 28th March 2022. or to Chief Management (MSD) Punjab National Bank, Divisional Office, Ujjwal Complex, 3rd Floor, Chandmari, Motihari, East Champaran – 845401 before 21st March 2022.”
Read Official Notification here.